Riding Lessons, Horse Leases, Pony Rides, Birthday Parties & Trail Rides for Students
Because of the WA State "Safe Start" guidelines, we must practice certain accomodations. We look forward to seeing you for riding lessons or leasing or at Horse Camp 2021. Join us for or in riding lessons when we offer our regular riding programs. Sign up now for camp at camphorsecountry.com! Call (360) 691-7509 for a gift certificate to lease a horse, reserve a riding lesson or trail ride or pony ride and save those carrots for your horsy friends.
Horse Country Farm, where beginners learn and love to ride!
Games on Horseback
Teens & Adults too
Grooming & Saddling
When we re-open, we will be making the following accommodations because of the CoronaVirus outbreak:
1. To adhere to the State of Washington Phase 2 guidelines of groups of 12 riders or under, we will limit our lessons, student trail rides, day-camps, and visitors etc., so please call ahead to reserve a riding time.
2. Our horsy friends can enjoy the outdoors in a healthy activity with horses. We’ve been practicing “social distance” for many years in the form of equine safety space., i.e. keeping camp horses a minimum of 10 feet apart.
3. During breaks away from the horses, guests will remain a minimum of 6 feet apart and practice "social (physical) distancing."
4. We maintain our restrooms with soap, water, and paper towels for hand-washing.
5. Students should bring individual bottles of hand-sanitizer, hand-wipes, and gloves to wear while grooming and hoof picking during ground school.
6. And of course, students should only come to Horse Country Farm when they’re healthy to keep other children, tweens, teens, returning riders and the teachers safe.
We offer a wide variety of activities for children, tweens, teens, adults who want to learn all about horses and returning riders at our "down-home" riding stable.
Parent-Led Pony Rides for Little Folks & Mini-Lessons
Horse Riding Leases - "Lessons Included!"
Riding Lessons - Private & Classes
Summer & Autumn Day Camps - "A Riding Good Time Since 1977!"
Trail Rides for our students
Birthday Parties & a Party Barn for your use
Come visit our wonderful 113 acre farm --- the natural forests and meadows, the Pilchuck River, the Cascade foothills, the atmosphere of "days gone by."
Enjoy becoming a cowgirl or cowboy for an hour, a day, a week, a month or all year.
Gentle, Sweet Horses who love carrot-totin' beginners
Riding programs for the young & young at heart who want to learn all about horses.
Outdoor Riding Arenas and Corrals
Covered Indoor Riding Arena for rainy days
Acres of Riding Trails for sunny days
Easy drive from Everett, Marysville, Arlington, Smokey Point, Mukilteo, Edmonds, Lynnwood & Seattle.
We're located between Lake Stevens & Granite Falls on Highway 92.
If your little 'uns are 5-7 years old, sign them up for lessons so they're ready for camp when they turn 8.
HORSE COUNTRY FARM VISIT RELEASE FORM
When bringing someone else's child to Horse Country Farm, every child must have a release form signed by the parent or legal guardian. Parents can sign for their own child when checking in at Horse Country's office.
Click on the link below to download a copy of the Horse Country Farm Visit Release Form.
Use the 'Print' feature of your 'Browser' to print the form.
Carrot Totin' Beginners and Returning Riders welcome
~ especially those with long, skinny carrots!
Horse Country Farm
8507 Hwy 92, PO Box 2
Granite Falls, Washington 98252
(360) 691-7509 or (425) 335-4773
Horse Country Farm Summer Hours
AS ALWAYS, WE'RE CLOSED DUE TO FIREWORKS, BUT WE'LL RE-OPEN ON JULY 10TH, with our regular programs by RESERVATION ONLY.
Per the Washington State "Safe Start" guidelines, we're limited to a total of 8-10 riders since we have to include our staff so please call ahead before you visit.
Summer Hours (until 8/28/2020):
Mondays-Thursdays, 9AM - 5:30PM
Fridays, 9AM - 4PM
Saturdays, 9AM - 5:30PM
*The last hour of each day is devoted to horsy chores, so please plan your visit accordingly.
Remember the long, skinny carrots.
Directions To Horse Country Farm:
Go North On I-5, Take Exit #194, Turn Left on Hwy 204, Turn Left on Hwy 9
Go One Mile, Turn Right on Hwy 92, Go Six Miles (Just beyond Hwy 92 & 84th)
Watch for the green & gold signs on right.
Now that you've arrived:
Come down the long driveway. There's lots of parking. Then the adventure begins.
Walk in over our wonderful swinging footbridge.
And please remember:
"There's no bouncing, no running, no jumping, no playing & heaven forbid - no swinging on the swinging bridge."
Come up the lane. Follow the signs to the OFFICE. "We're waiting to see you! Got carrots?"