horse country farm
Games on Horseback
Teens & Adults too
Grooming & Saddling
- Parent-Led Pony Rides for Little Folks & Mini-Lessons
- Horse Riding Leases - "Lessons Included!"
- Riding Lessons - Private & Classes
- Summer & Autumn Day Camps - "A Riding Good Time Since 1977!"
- Trail Rides for our students
- Birthday Parties & a Party Barn for your use
- and more...
Horse-Lovers, 8 to 14 years old
If your little 'uns are 5-7 years old, sign them up for lessons so they're ready for camp when they turn 8.
Horse Country Farm Hours: Mondays: 12:30-4:30 PM Wednesdays: 10 AM-4:30 PM Thursdays: 10 AM-4:30 PM Saturdays: 9AM-4:30 PM Starting the week of August 30th, we will change to Fall and Winter Hours. As usual, we are CLOSED LABOR DAY WEEKEND. Per the Washington State "Safe Start" guidelines, we're limited to a total of 8-10 riders since we have to include our staff so please call ahead before you visit. Remember the long, skinny carrots.